CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

4 days until D day!

SO I am counting down the days until my new diet attempt! 4 MORE!! I am already planning what I am going to eat and what times I will eat what. I am little bit of a planner :) For my last meal (not quite my last, but close) Erik and I are going to the Chessecake Factory on Friday to celebrate our 10 year anniversary!! I am really excited. I realized last night while looking over their menu online that I love food a little too much!! I get excited just to go out. A little sad I think. I am going to still enjoy going out, but I will be making better food choices when I do go out, which will be hard. I have always believed, why go out if you are only going to eat a salad, if you are going out get something you like!! WOW was I ever wrong :) I have also been doing a 100 squat challenge and I am the third day into it. I added 100 crunches to it too! So for the month of August I am doing 100 squats and 100 crunches a day. I split into 2 times, because frankly 100 at a time is tough :) I also have Elijah doing it with me so it makes it more fun! Even Kaydence was getting in on the fun!! More on Monday!!

LOVES, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment