CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Saturday August 21, 2010

I really have been questioning all my diet plans, why I fail and how do I make it a lifestyle. I don't want to do any more extreme diets because I don't stick to them. I need some balance and something I will do for the rest of my life. I was going back over my blog to see what worked for me before and where I went wrong. I decided that I was doing good when I cut out sugar and white flour from my diet. I don't feel as if I am limiting myself to only certain food and I can have anything I want as long as I tweak it. I feel that I needed to add more fruits and veggies to that plan. I will try and continue to post everyday with my food consumption for that day. I will also be working out at least 3x a week starting soon. I feel that I can do this and do it as a lifestyle, not a diet :)
LOVES, Holly

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a good plan. Was the medifast too extreme?

    ReplyDelete