CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 9, 2010

D Day is here!

I started Medifast today and so far I have survived :) I am feeling weak, light headed and now I have a headache. I really hate detoxing my body!! I have eaten 5 small meals so far today and I have 1 more to go!! The oatmeal was awful (I will try a few things to make it better tomorrow... fingers crossed), the snack bar was good, the chili was alright, the soy crisps were good and I had green beans and pork tenderloin for dinner, I will finish my night off with a shake. I hate starting something new because all I do is stare at the clock wondering when I can eat again. I just want to crawl in bed and have this day over already!!! Hopefully tomorrow will be better!
LOVES, Holly

1 comment:

  1. You made it, and it will get easier.
    You may go through sugar withdrawals, so drink LOTS of water and take an aspirin if you need it.

    GOOD LUCK - STAY STRONG.

    ReplyDelete