CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

I fell of the band wagon.... AGAIN!!!

I have been asked a few times, "when are you going to post on your blog again?" My response is I have nothing to blog about, I am not following any diet or eating plan. I don't want to be full of excuses, but LIFE HAPPENS!! But after seeing pictures of myself at my cousin's wedding this weekend I realize that I NEED TO DO SOMETHING AND SOON!! My dad gave me about 3 weeks of his Medifast food (He has lost about 50lbs on it in the last 4 months) I am going to start this and after the 3 weeks keep the same routine with regular food. It is too expensive for me to buy their food, although I would love to do this until I reach my goal weight! I will start blogging again when I start this plan. I am hoping to start in a week and a half. (August 9th) I want to wait until after my anniversary.

Here we go again :)
LOVES, Holly

1 comment: