CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 14, 2010

Week 3 weigh in

Ok so I lost 1lb since last week. That means I am still up 1lb. I think that it is due to my period. So we will see what happens next week. I made myself a mini goal today as I was walking... I want to loose 6lbs by my birthday, that leaves me 17 days. I believe I can do it. So I vow to you all to exercise 3-4 times a week, drink only water and Crystal Lite, NO SWEETS!!, and to stick to my diet!!! I can do this :) After I meet this goal I will give myself another small goal.

I went for a walk today!! 2 miles in 45 minutes, that is 5 minutes faster than the last time!!! Please call me, message me, or FB me to see how I am doing. I will continue to post weekly results.

LOVES, Holly

1 comment:

  1. Hi Holly,
    I think that is a good goal, but also might be tough. You basically have 16 days, or just over two weeks for 6 pounds, that is 3 pounds a week. I know you can do it if you stick to your plan - and you will, because you want this change!
    Good job on the loss!

    ReplyDelete